J.DESIGN is an in-house, integrated technology platform for biotherapeutic development. Utilizing J.DESIGN we are able to accelerate development and provide superior manufacturing process control for higher quality molecules at the lowest possible cost.
Applying deep industry knowledge and breakthrough CDMO and cGMP manufacturing solutions to meet our partners' discovery, development and manufacturing needs with flexible capacity at two advanced biologics development and cGMP manufacturing facilities
Drug developers of all sizes can select specific or expanded CDMO services - from concept to IND, BLA, and commercial supply
J.DISCOVERY Services – for the identification of superior antibody therapeutics
In vitro antibody production with our humanoid antibody library, J.HAL℠. Antibodies designed and sequence biased for broad efficacy, superior developability and manufacturability features
- Fully established in vivo antibody generation and discovery with a proven and validated platform
- Target validation, functional assays, biophysical characterization, post-translational modification analysis by mass spec
A suite of research and development services that utilize Abacus™ and other predictive computational tools. Antibodies from animals or people are improved for manufacturing and formulation
- Parental antibody sequences are humanized and optimized to enhance manufacturability and stability
- Abacus is an in-house suite of proprietary computational tools that enable prediction of the best molecules and conditions for development
- Product candidates are evaluated using assays that indicate how well a molecule is expressed, purified and formulated
Leverages high throughput technology to rapidly deliver robust manufacturing processes.
- Proprietary cell lines, vectors, and media with process options for continuous, intensified fed-batch, and fed-batch
- Chromatography, filtration, and viral clearance capabilities for removal of impurities
- Biophysical and formulation development tools for defining optimal storage stability
- High resolution analytical capabilities, including mass spectrometry based multi-attribute method (MAM)
J.POD research and development services offer the client unique solutions for the design of flexible, deployable technologies and facilities needed to improve speed and cost-effectiveness of manufacturing, while never compromising quality.
- Disposable technologies and intensified processes to create a flexible, deployable, and relatively low cost biomanufacturing facility
- Small, intensified bioprocessing is housed in modular cleanrooms to reduce expensive manufacturing space and overall plant size
- Production from a few kilograms to metric tons in the same facility
- J.POD 1 US – Late-stage clinical and commercial cGMP manufacturing facility utilizing J.POD technology in Redmond, Washington
- Unit operations are identical to J.PLANT (clinical) facility located in Seattle, Washington to alleviate scale-up and minimize transfer risk