Biomanufacturing World Summit
- Renae Dill, VP Manufacturing Operations
- Jon Gunther, Senior Director Business Development
- Megan McClure, Principal Scientist, Process Sciences Purification
- Debbie Banner, Communications
November 16th – 12:00 pm – 12:35 pm
Workshop (Room 3): J.POD 1 US: Delivering Low-Cost, Flexible and Deployable Manufacturing
- Applying a fully integrated biologics platform from discovery through cGMP manufacturing – J.DESIGN – to deliver upon a mission to expand global access to biotherapeutics
- Incorporating the most advanced, innovative technologies into a simpler facility design to reduce the cost of manufacturing, improve speed to clinic/market, while maintaining the highest quality
- Building a cost-effective plant that has capacity flexibility to adjust to demand fluctuations
- Designing a geographically deployable platform approach throughout a global biologics manufacturing network
Renae DillVP Manufacturing Operations
Renae is a biotechnology operations leader with 30 years of end-to-end GMP manufacturing, supply chain, and facilities global management experience that spans plant start-up to clinical and commercial manufacturing of biologics in multi-product/multi-host facilities (mammalian and microbial), pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. Throughout her career, Renae has successfully led several new NPIs, technology transfers, start-ups and shutdowns at Amgen, Protein Design Labs, Smith & Nephew, and Thermo-Fisher (Patheon).
As VP of Manufacturing Operations at Just – Evotec Biologics, Renae is managing the operations of our new late-stage clinical and cGMP commercial manufacturing facility – J.POD 1 US.