Biomanufacturing World Summit (BMWS)
Join us in-person in San Diego, CA for BMWS where Just – Evotec Biologics will be presenting our science.
- Matthias Evers, Chief Business Officer at Evotec
- Linda Zuckerman, EVP Global Head of Biotherapeutics at Just – Evotec Biologics
- Philip Boehme, EVP Partnering & Transformation at Evotec
- Ben Castro, SVP Manufacturing Operations at Just – Evotec Biologics
- Magnus Schroeder, VP Process & Product Design at Just – Evotec Biologics
- Jon Gunther, VP Business Development Biologics at Just – Evotec Biologics
- Todd Ireland, Senior Director Business Development Biologics at Just – Evotec Biologics
- Eric Eith, Senior Director Business Development Biologics at Just – Evotec Biologics
Reduced COGM Through Continuous Manufacturing: Flexible J.POD® Platform
Presented by Ben Castro, SVP Manufacturing Operations at Just – Evotec Biologics
Ben CastroSVP Manufacturing Operations
Ben brings over 25 years of biotechnology industry experience to the Just – Evotec Biologics team. As SVP of Manufacturing Operations and Site Head at Just, Ben oversees Clinical and Commercial Manufacturing Operations, Facilities and Engineering, and Supply Chain teams for J.POD Redmond, Washington (US), J.POD Toulouse, France (EU), and J.PLANT Operations in Seattle, Washington. Prior to joining the team, Ben led operations and technical teams at several leading biopharma companies including BioMarin, Amgen, Shire, Genzyme, Kite, and Resilience. Ben received his BS in Cell and Molecular Biology from Cal Poly Pomona.